BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones

Go down 
+6
SS.SGT.SCULPTED
SS.SGT.BEAST
SS.SGT.CHICK
SS.SGT.DAN
Admin
SS.SGT.EAST
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:12 am

ok since im getting ripped apart in this convo.
here are my reasonings for tk.
-i get bored when everyone on the other team leaves.
-its a respawn that has nothing to do with the clan at all so i mess around with the leaders and chick
-its fun when we all start trying to kill eachother because it looks funny and it annoys other people and i love to annoy people
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
SS.SGT.EAST
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
SS.SGT.EAST

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:41 am

ok ok lets drop the team killing thing guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakerockon
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:43 pm

ok here are some rules that should be checked
- i feel these topics should always be open for disscussion. even if they do go a little off topic it should still be open beacuse we learn about each other in these posts.
- another one is that the leader of the clan "east" needs to consult with the other leaders before doing "anything". its should like a system of checks and balaces because its starting to look like someone is abusing their power.
Back to top Go down
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:56 pm

SS.SGT.DAN wrote:
its starting to look like someone is abusing their power.

i agree. this is to you east, i know that when people get really off topic in places that they shouldn't be, it does get annoying, but you closing everything doesn't help people get back on topic. And it isn't just "your forum", yes you have the power to kick people, in clan or the forum but forums are meant to be open topics that people can talk about freely as long as they arent hurting each other. We are not "professionals" we really are just people who have come together because we all like socom and each other and are in the clan to disucss a variety of things. It feels like your taking the fun out of this fourm. And if i am offending you i truly am sorry, thats not what i am trying to do, and if this results in a balcklash towards me i'll understand why, but we all the right for our 2 cents and this is just mine.

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.STRIFE

SS.SGT.STRIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:22 pm

lol chill east if you dont have fun ont the fourms and socom your game starts to slip my best game is when im having fun Very Happy but being bossy dose tend to piss people off and IDC what you think iv'e ben playing socom since socom1 came out and were not even on game battles so dont trip to much cause east iv ben playing longer than you and have ben in alot more clans than you and never been leader so i dont power trip like your doing this is a game not the army or the marines but we still should be a mre sophiscoated clan Than the rest but it takes time as a whole not just you ok!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Ok Uhhh,
Some Ideas For A Rule:
-Talk things out!
-Don't single someone out!
-Don't close the form, Keep topics open, and clean it UP!
-Consult things with others!
-Add in your ideas (there needed)!
-HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Well as a last 2 cents on the issue.. We should all just drop it and give some time instead of trying to outrank anyone or anything.. Let everyone have some time to figure out what needs to be done with themselves and work on that.. Nobody is perfect. I'd really like to see any bickering stop cause if we can't work together then we're going to fail as a clan and I don't want to see that happen. Maybe from now on it would be best to PM any issues that we have with each other to that specific person so that there's no war within the clan. That's all I got guys.. I'll hopefully be on when I'm done work at midnight, but you kiddies will prolly be in bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:43 pm

SS.SGT.SCULPTED wrote:
Well as a last 2 cents on the issue.. We should all just drop it and give some time instead of trying to outrank anyone or anything.. Let everyone have some time to figure out what needs to be done with themselves and work on that.. Nobody is perfect. I'd really like to see any bickering stop cause if we can't work together then we're going to fail as a clan and I don't want to see that happen. Maybe from now on it would be best to PM any issues that we have with each other to that specific person so that there's no war within the clan. That's all I got guys.. I'll hopefully be on when I'm done work at midnight, but you kiddies will prolly be in bed. Smile

i have to completly agree with sculpted.
so here is a rule
-
SS.SGT.SCULPTED wrote:
Maybe from now on it would be best to PM any issues that we have with each other to that specific person so that there's no war within the clan.

AND I WONT BE IN BED Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.STRIFE

SS.SGT.STRIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:28 pm

ya i agree with with ya sculpted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Ok so its jsut in Proper Format:
- Private Message any issues that we have with each other to that specific person so that there's no war within the clan.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:23 pm

another one i would say would be majority vote! I cann see some peopel agree with others and then there are people who dissagree with others so I think it is safe to say Majority Rules! (its not to put anyone down or hurt any one i just think its a good idea)
-Majority wins the arguement!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:44 pm

i deff agree with chick.
from now on if u want other opions u must post in a poll.
and like chicks says
Quote :
Majority wins the arguement!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:09 pm

THANKS!!! ITS SETTLED THEN!! so who ever needs to post it can do that!!

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I am taking everybodys suggestions on here and the ones that most people agree wiht or suggested i am making polls so we can poll it!! and I am also putting everything in PROPER format!! I noticed that reading back it is very hard to figure out what is what so I am going through it all and posting it...SO If i forget you i am sorry just let me know if you want it polled or not.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:14 pm

FIRST POLL IS UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am

i got one for the pole. Who should be the leader of the clan, and keep it that way
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:54 pm

White.Rabbitt wrote:
i got one for the pole. Who should be the leader of the clan, and keep it that way

alright i set it up, so nominate two people you think should be leader. It under news i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN-- :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: