BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones

Go down 
+6
SS.SGT.SCULPTED
SS.SGT.BEAST
SS.SGT.CHICK
SS.SGT.DAN
Admin
SS.SGT.EAST
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.EAST
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
SS.SGT.EAST

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Empty
PostSubject: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:03 pm

If you have a problem with a Rule or have a idea for a new rule post it here and it will be decided on by me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakerockon
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Location : on the road, over the creek, through the woods, and across the field.....greenville north carolina

PostSubject: rules   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm

how about a rule that says that if you are playing socom and your in a unimportant game (respawn, stuff like that) and we are doing a clan match then you need to come. And let's say that if some one is messaging you to come to the clan match then that would require a punishment, temporary expulsion or lowered rank.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crazywhiteboi2010
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Location : on the road, over the creek, through the woods, and across the field.....greenville north carolina

PostSubject: rules   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:51 pm

also if you are in a clan war with anothor clan and let's say you parents call you in to eat, what do you do? You need to first ask the commanding officer for permission to leave. State your reason. Then the officer will either say ok and you leave OR he will ask you to not shut off the game or leave the game if you won't be gone very long.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: 2 Rules   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:00 am

- if u have to pee u must wait till the lobby and let everyone know.
- you must check ur mailbox on socom for messages from me. i will be in charge of getting everyone together for a clan match. i will be sending lots of messages to keep everyone up dated so get use to checking it. and if u recieve a message from me u must respond back with an answer no matter what my message says. and that is the best way to get intouch with me or on this forum.

-SS.SGT.DAN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: i agree with dan's rules   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 pm

i agree. Also if your computer is close to your ps2 then i would say it's a wise decidsion to get on the website and especially a good choice to get on the chat box while either playing or in a clan match. Wink
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:38 pm

also we should make the clan wars so we can have spectators
so if ur not playing ur watching the game
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 pm

SS.SGT.DAN wrote:
- if u have to pee u must wait till the lobby and let everyone know.
- you must check ur mailbox on socom for messages from me. i will be in charge of getting everyone together for a clan match. i will be sending lots of messages to keep everyone up dated so get use to checking it. and if u recieve a message from me u must respond back with an answer no matter what my message says. and that is the best way to get intouch with me or on this forum.

-SS.SGT.DAN

HOW DO YOU CHECK UR INBOX THING?

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.BEAST
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.BEAST

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:58 am

Check which inbox? This one or the live chat one? Remember this site is new so we all need to figure this out together! Saturday night we are going to try this and are cell phones for talking while we play at same time. Plus try out some moves as a team and figure which rooms will be are main playing rooms. kF will be tie breaker room IN ANY MATCH WE TRY TO SET UP O"KAY WITH THIS EVERYONE?

The BEAST ............................................................................................. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:05 pm

both inboxes! yeah i am down for it but i can't be there so just keep me up to date please!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:14 am

ok i will post suff in both so please check ur inboxes. and always respond to me even if its just an ok .
also chick u know where to find ur inbox on socom???
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:09 pm

I have an idea for a rule....How About this: Uh......We should All Change our Names To SS.SGT. (what EVER you want ur name to be) but u got to let the leader at the time know who you are! Cuz most of us have SS.SGT.______(fill in blank) so with the other names it gets confusing as to who is on ur team in clan wars and meetings we have!

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:25 pm

i sorta agree with that rule. but i feel we should let them choose. like it does look go all like that but haveing differnt people with diffent names add to their character thingy
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:57 pm

True True so thats a tuff one...just an idea...i had another one but i don't want to put any one down with it!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:02 pm

lol yea but it does look good when all the names are the same
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm

I've got some ideas..

1. Download Skype from the internet for your comp.. It's a live chat program like MSN that uses voice chat as it's main source of the chat. Would be very useful for clan matches and whatnot.

2. The whole spectator thing for clan matches will be hard.. cause as awesome as it would be to have myself spectating while on skype with you gyus would be craziness, but most other clans wouldn't allow it.

Anything else and I"ll update this post or just write a new one..
Back to top Go down
SouthSideThug

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:38 pm

i sorta agree with the cell phone thing but thats cheating in a clan match dead people shouldnt be able to talk to live players and help them but thats an old [lIq] rule fyi old clan but we should at leats try to play fairly with other clans
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:51 pm

south side has a good point! and for me i cna't give out my info...so i cna't use my phone and stuff!!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm

acctually ADMIN i have. u just dont know what i have done to help with the clan. Wink
Back to top Go down
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 am

SS.SGT.CHICK wrote:
True True so thats a tuff one...just an idea...i had another one but i don't want to put any one down with it!

no worries on offending anyone, i'm sure we all agree that we need to be honest with all of us, what was the other idea?

also, with the name thing, i think it should be up to the person, it does look good if we use the same name, but others shouldn't be forced into doing so in this clan. an example is for me, i have made a bit of a name for myself and i wouldn't mind changing it in the future, but as for right now, i'd like to keep it the same.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:54 am

Well For Now We CAn jUst Rule Out The Change The Name..Thats A Very Tuchy Subject. and I think that we shouldn't now..before i put it out i didn't really think how other people thought..but now i do..and as for you rabbit thats cool taht you feel that way. And good for you and ur name(not in a sarastic way). The Other Question would be, NO TEAM KILLING. Not to mention any names ***cough, Chough*** **DAN** does it alot. when he gets bored..and so do other people..and it makes me soo madd. How does every one else feel? about tht?

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SNAKE

SS.SGT.SNAKE

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Twisted Evil i can understands chicks veiw on the team killing but i dont think it should be removed as in u cant do it. i think what needs to be done is to limit it to certain times or to certain things like if we have a clan room up and are just messing around. also for the rules that we are unsure if everyone would agree with. this is what you do: put a poll on the forum and find out what people would think of it instead of going on instinct. thats just my input though i figure if we have polls put them to good use. that is all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Gamefreak_123
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm

good idea why didn't i think of that?
And what i meant was if i was playing in a clan match with you and dan and rabbit, aginst beast, or matt(admin), and thug i don't want you the people on my team meaning the ones on my side killing me, for example i wouldn't want you dan and rabbit shooting me for no reason..

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:42 pm

which dan LOVES to do to me when we play with team kill on. RIGHT DAN! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:44 pm

Quote :
which dan LOVES to do to me when we play with team kill on. RIGHT DAN! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil affraid Evil or Very Mad
you are deffently not the only one he has done it to!!

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Well I've got some ideas for that one..

1. We should play wuth Friendly Fire on more often so that we get used to taking precise shots instead of doing a "spray and pray" style of killing. It would put up our accuracy in out profile so we can brag about that and not have to worry about getting tk'd.

2. If we're in a respawn and we're just screwing around then mention if you specifically don't want to be tk'd and we can respect those wishes. As for me.. When I see people spawn camping on my team and friendly fire is on, I will kill each and every one of you without hesitation, cause that's just not fair or fun for the other team.

3. I'm assuming that some o the tk's are happening at the end of the round and without any notice. I personally don't mind it at the end, but ask the person first for a little bout between each other and at least use pistols (a little thing one of my old clans use to do).

Anywho.. Those are my 3 cents.. (get it?) Use them or not, dun matter to me cause they're just suggestions in the end. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones   Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas For Future Rules Or Problem With Current Ones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN-- :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: