BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW STUFF (information, ect....)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Empty
PostSubject: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Alright so I just want to start of by saying that I am sorry! I have been dealing with some things, and now that I am getting it strightned out, I have to say that I am doing better. I have noticed taht within the past month or few weeks, we have made some changes. Changes that other people didn't like, other than people that I would say made a choice to change something so tath other members would come back! Guys I just want you to know that the whole Commander what ever list, is not to offend any one, I understand taht most of the members just want structure in the clan, and to get it moving in the right direction, so the whole commange/ general thing is just so when we are all on, and the head guy isn't we can know what to do insted of all going out and asking eachother..we can just go to the person. So don't get offended if your not on it. Trust me..I'm not..hola the reason I gave up my possion was so that we could get people back, because they felt that I should not be it, one reason I heard was becuase I was a girl!! weather or not that is true i don't know..but all i am saying guys and rabitt don't get offeended adn please don't leave.

Also any new information should be posted n here so we can all catch up on what is going on..because at this point i have the gist of everything, but i still am not sure as to all the details. I have questions but because my lunch is over i have to cut my post short, so i will add to it later..

Talk to you all llater. Peace out(REPLY BACK) LOVE chick!

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Ok I was saying that I have questions pertaning to different things.

I would like to note that so far as it stands with helping out the clan and stuff, I have a member list written down, and I am in the middle of completeing it, there are a few minor adjustments that need to be mad. I can put up a sample of what I have so far up on the site later.

Um...For wars, because I know we war on wednesdays I guess that is how it is going. I need the information as follows: The date of the war, Who we wared agist and if we won or loss. I think that is pretty simple, don't you agree?? Well I guess all i need to say for now is up, so I will talk Later

Peace Out love Britt

Dan I agree with you, becuase also I haven't even seen any one on, and I don't even know some of the people.

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Fri May 02, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SNAKE

SS.SGT.SNAKE

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:28 pm

umm yea wars i will have talk to beast about again cause it might not be able to be done on that day but yea ill try to update everyone on the situation when i get a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Gamefreak_123
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:50 pm

ok, first of all to chick, its not cause you are a girl because i am one too (obv) so thats not the reason. secondly to everyone, the list was made, those people are set-in stone, its just for structure. it sucks that it pissed people off but theres no use in getting upset over it. I dont know if strife is back in or not, but people are going to leave every once in a while, it happens, it sucks to loose people but thats how it goes. This post may sound harsh, but i'm sure everyone just wants to be a real clan, and small things are setting us back that shouldn't be. and We'll war when we war i guess, wether its a 2v2 or a 8v8. thats my thoughts for right now

albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:07 pm

well idk whats going in wars at all. i havent been on cuz i been busy. also if u see me on im prob playing with my GF (yes i got her on socom lol her name is B.I.G TIDZ lol (yes they are big ) Very Happy )) so back on track i will start letting everyone know whats going on. and we have som people in our clan that havent been on in forever. i say that if they havent been on in 2 months they get kicked. any one got any probs with that let me know.
tty guy (and girls) later
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:57 am

SS.SGT.DAN wrote:
...and we have som people in our clan that havent been on in forever. i say that if they havent been on in 2 months they get kicked. any one got any probs with that let me know.
tty guy (and girls) later

i agree with that, why be in the clan if they dont come online. Unless a message is sent out on this forum saying that they wont be on. but besides that, kick em. I'll prob be on today, i got school till 11 than i'm done for the day, same as tomorrow and possibly fri. Lets try and meet online so we can have wars or just play our maps to practise.

p.s i miss you kids so get you bums on Wink

- albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF (information, ect....)   NEW STUFF (information, ect....) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW STUFF (information, ect....)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN-- :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: