BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!

Go down 
+2
SS.SGT.SNAKE
SS.SGT.CHICK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:39 am

ALRIGHT GUYS BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT ONE LEADER WE WILL TAKE NOMINATIONS FIRST!! (AND YOU CAN't NOMINATE YOUR SELF) lol that would be unfair!! Oh and just so there is a majority of people nominate two people!

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 pm

My nominations Are:
-SS.SGT.BEAST
(because the clan is orignally his, and he paid for our site, and he did a good job leading us)
-SS.SGT.DAN
(becuse he is pretty good, and he knows what is up...lol and he is workin hard on our site here, and he has done so much, so i feel he can do much more, to help us.)

Guys there are alot of other people i would nominate but thoes are my top two i am sorry if i hurt you but thoes are my reasons!!

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SNAKE

SS.SGT.SNAKE

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:12 pm

i nominate ss.sgt.beast because the clan is origanlly his and he should be the one in charge.
second person i would say dan because he has done alot on the forum and im sure he could help with the team some more.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Gamefreak_123
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 pm

i nominate ss.sgt.beast because he is the orginal person.
then i nominate strife because he has been around the bock as far as i know. and supposevly he is getting online admin power(so he could kick people from the game and what not)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Yeah well apperently Striffe left us..so i don't think striffe will be it dan!
--------------------->>>>>>>>>> Which makes me SAD cus he is a good player!
Back to top Go down
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:58 am

If ss.sgt.beast originally made the clan, than dont take the leadership from him.

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:00 pm

well beast is getting very busy with work and all so he isnt going to be on often. we have been disscussing what to do about it and we might be passing the leader ship to me. that is only one solution we have came up with. any problems with that please reply
DAN
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SNAKE

SS.SGT.SNAKE

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:23 pm

im all for it but dan you are going to have to be on more often then you have been.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Gamefreak_123
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm

lol i have been on but ur all asleep when im on so it dosent help. im usually on after 10 ish
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.EAST
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
SS.SGT.EAST

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:07 am

i actually formed this clan with beast but everyone on here thinks im an asshole....so what ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakerockon
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Who said you were an asshole??
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:25 pm

yea who sad that???
and u sorta gave up on the clan when u got ur 360 back
Back to top Go down
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:23 am

this is seeming to get a little out of hand. Whoever formed the clan should be the leader nothing else would make sense, the only argument is who's going to be on more, Running a clan means you have to be on, and organize wars, and if a forum is built the whole clan should help out.

so basically i think beast and east should discuss this and get back to us on what they've decided, knowing they have to give a lot into clan, not just have a name with the (L) beside it (not pointing that at anyone) and be able to be on a lot, if this cannot be done, than maybe it should be moved down, if they decide that it no one else but one of them is the leader, than its their choice and we have to abide by it because it is originally THEIR clan, so its THEIR power. If people don't like it, than they can choose to leave the clan, or start their own, or just put up with it and keep playing the game, because its just for fun and thats how it should be taken, as fun.

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.EAST
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
SS.SGT.EAST

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm not on because I was trying to start an Xbox section and someone.....decied to override me......the reason dont play socom right now is because im not even on the roster........and because that same person got rid of me on it .....and my headset is broken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakerockon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!   NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOMINATIONS FOR GAME LEADERSHIP ON SOCOM!
Page 1 of 1