BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admins and moderators poll

Go down 
+2
White.Rabbitt
SS.SGT.DAN
6 posters

how should the powers be seperated
Admins=ADMIN & EAST. Moderators= DAN,BEAST
admins and moderators poll Vote_lcap0%admins and moderators poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Admin=ADMIN. Moderators=EAST,BEAST,DAN
admins and moderators poll Vote_lcap20%admins and moderators poll Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Admins= ADMIN, BEAST, EAST, DAN. Moderators= anyone else
admins and moderators poll Vote_lcap80%admins and moderators poll Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

admins and moderators poll Empty
PostSubject: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 pm

i just wanna see if anyone else feels like how i feel
any other suggestion for seperation of powers please post asap so i can add them to the poll
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:41 pm

well first off, i dont go on forums alot, so this is prob. a stupid question, but whats the main difference between moderators and admins.

and the other thing, does it matter whos who for the moderators, why not everyone be one, or is that too complicated? i dont really understand the ranks in these things

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:31 pm

well
admins- have the power to kick players block them , close forms, delete forms and other stuff.
moderators- can edit other peoples post and stuff and add new topics.
thats just what i known from other forms. this form might be different

and the ranks i have no clue that all done by our fearless leader lol
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.BEAST
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.BEAST

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 pm

The leader is broken we need to fix him!! No really the leadership needs to be pass from one leader to the next if that person is not to be on for short times like going on trips , get in the dog house or what ever. those three people are THE BEAST, THE DAN, and THE EAST, the other people who I LIKE to be higher ups, like in charge of other area's of the clan are : Chick, White-rabbitt by the way that's a HOT PICTURE of you ! , Southside, the rest of you are needed, but right now we need to set this up right First. Well what do you think??

The Beast Lives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 pm

uh i think we need to get the rest of the clan members on the game to the site. and then we can get the real discussion going becuase right now theres really not a lof of us.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:08 pm

thats true chick. i will send a message out today when i get on later. and beast you me and east need to get on a 3 way and disscuss this passing on the site wont work lol so one day we will disscuss this. and it has to be soon
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.EAST
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
SS.SGT.EAST

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:33 pm

I will be giving out positions on the site after consulting with beast. Dan for you get your mod position and rank back your going to have to talk to me on the phone about it because I have a couple of things to disscuse with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakerockon
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:40 pm

SS.SGT.DAN wrote:
thats true chick. i will send a message out today when i get on later. and beast you me and east need to get on a 3 way and disscuss this passing on the site wont work lol so one day we will disscuss this. and it has to be soon

Thank you! I am glad i actually had a good idea..lol
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SNAKE

SS.SGT.SNAKE

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 pm

the way i think it should be is for the four commanders to be admins and then every one else a moderater.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Gamefreak_123
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:18 pm

i agree with snake Very Happy.

and for what chick said about getting others on, do they even get on socom alot? i dont really know anyone else besides you guys. i think itd be nice to get them on here too.

also beast, i agree with you on having you, dan and east being higher-ups, because it does happen when people cant make it on for one reason or another and the leader needs to be on ALOT, so if that means switching back and forth i think its a great idea. p.s i'm glad you like the pic Wink lol

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Uh...good question Rabbit,
you know some times i don't even see any of them on, i know kamahal plays, i've seen maybe like 2 other members on the game that arent on the site the others i am not sure of. So maybe some one (DAN) should message the people and see whats up and lets say 10 days if they don't answer then i guess they arent on, and if they do then thats great. I don't know he can decide or who ever does it!
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 pm

well i sent a clan message to everyone on socom. but im always on at odd times and i never see anyone on at all. i know kamahal is on but he is 3 hrs off from us cuz he is in califorina. and also he does not have a computer. so he cant get on.
alos chick i sent the clan a message but it came back that u blocked messages from me or something like that. idk if it was a glitch or what but i sent the message out.
so
i would like to see it be the 4 admins( ADMIN EAST BEAST DAN) and everyone else moderators
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admins and moderators poll   admins and moderators poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admins and moderators poll
Page 1 of 1