BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD NEWS PAGE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

BAD NEWS PAGE! Empty
PostSubject: BAD NEWS PAGE!   BAD NEWS PAGE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm

4/4/08 So Britt(CHICK) here just letting you know that SS.SGT.DAN may be getting leadership sooner than i thought. My mom has decided to be the MOM (NICE WORD) that she is and put me on what I like to call House Arrrest(Parent Style). My mom says taht me playing socom has become a "BAD HABITT!" [YEah some bad habitt] I can think of like a million other $h!t that is bad. Like workin a corner, doing drugs, and getting drunk and $h!t. I get like good grades and becuse I LOVE playing socom she takes it away. IS that fare? I am just wondering. Wow I feel like I am talking out all my problems to you guys..lol I am sorry. Anyway I will be going to Texas on the 12, so Hopefully my Father Who lives there will get me a ps2 for my b-day cuz it passed and that way I can play with you guys. While I am down there. Any way I thought it would be good to let you know. This stuff...so I am done and will talk to you guys later.

SS.SGT.CHICK
(BRITT)

NOTE:
Dan yeah i will lol!!! lol i want to sooo badly!!! lol

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't want to waste the space, on about 12 words!!)
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

BAD NEWS PAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS PAGE!   BAD NEWS PAGE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm

lol suckie
o well still try and get on
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes

BAD NEWS PAGE!
Page 1 of 1