BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness/Strength

Go down 
+3
SS.SGT.CHICK
SS.SGT.SCULPTED
White.Rabbitt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:09 pm

I think we should put down which guns or maps we are really good at or not so good at, so other clan mates can help each other out and teach them some helpful hints.

Also so we know who to send where because of their knowledge of a map or where to send them depending on their guns. Like if once person is good with a shotgun have them in areas where they can pop out and shoot someone in the face, or if your strong with snipers have that person up in a snipe area. this will also help if some ones mic is broke (like ours) or if you just cant communicate for whatever reason, so when that person dies you have more of a rough idea where the enemy is.

so, I'll start. I am horrible with sniping and i have a tendency to run out with RA's or 552's ect and not stay in one spot. I dont have a great accuracy yet, so me with a pistol can be pretty useless too. Oh and i despise the map Total Fury.

- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Tidal Fury*

Wink love ya hun
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Ok I will Go Second!
For The Seals:-Guns:
IW-80(mostly)
if i play with any other gun its because i am still trying to figure out what i am comfortable with.
-Attachements:
Suppressor 1 or 2
4x Scope

NOTE: I also am comfortable playing with SHOTGUNS, but if i die a few times with one i switch to the other!
NOTE 2: I hate pistols because I absoutly suck with them!

For The Merc's:-Guns:
STG-77(Mostly)
same as up top.
-Attachements:
Suppressor 1 or 2
Front Grip

NOTE: I also play with SHOTGUNS, and pretty much the same as what i wrote for the Seals!!
NOTE 2: I hate Pistols! absoutly suck when it comes to Pistols!
As for the Maps:
Anchorage
Citadel
for now i deffently know these two maps i am pretty good at them.

Last edited by SS.SGT.CHICK on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.STRIFE

SS.SGT.STRIFE

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:29 pm

hmm i realy weak with seal smgs i pefer sicilenced wepons to any thing loud rabit i feel you on tidal fury i hat that map to for mercs mostly stg handle grip sicilencer 1 or 2 f90 of course i also tend to go to sniping long didtace with M87Ler or the M82a1 with 226 or fs7 the major prob. i have is close quarters (lol cant spell it other way) combat so i like big and open maps Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 pm

yay ill go third.
i like run and gun so i will probably have the most deaths on a respawn cuz im always going in blasting the crap out of people.
my wepons of choice is
mercs-552 w/ handgrip and red dot (i like accurcay)
seals- M4A1 W/ handgrip and reddot also i use the MK-48 when i get madd at reloads
maps- citdal, KF, waterworks small, antenora and devils road

so there is my goods feel free to ask any questions if u want
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
SS.SGT.SCULPTED

SS.SGT.SCULPTED

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Hmm.. Strengths and weaknesses... I HAVE NONE!!!! LOL obviously kidding about that one.

Strengths

I am deadly on night maps with most Assault rifles equipped with a front grip and rifle laser on either team.
I can be a good sniper when I try to.. Sometimes mess around with the Thermal scope cause I do well with it.
My best guns I guess would be 552,M16A2,12 GAUGE,HK5,HK35,IW,AG94,9MM SUB,9MM Pistol,M87ELR,M82A1A.
My best maps are pretty much anything that's from S3 maps plus some of the new.
I usually follow the same routine in certain maps and it usually works well for me.
Usually go LOUD and PROUD too.. I hardly ever use a suppressor.

Weaknesses

I can get hotheaded when playing and sometimes that causes me to run out and do stupid socom.. lol
Guns I suck with are the Model 18, M60E3, F90, MK.48, SLUG ammo.. Can't think of any others.. lol
Maps I'm not good on are Waterworks, Tidal Fury, Storm Front, and some of the other new ones.. Can't remember their snames right now..
My last but not least weakness is playing against little bitches who glitch
Back to top Go down
Kamhal

Kamhal

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Sleep soooo.... yea... i sorta adapt to anything but i hate sniping. im good with IW & STG! Very Happy Maps? hmm... im good in KF & citadel. im not to good on tidal fury.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.ROUGE

SS.SGT.ROUGE

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Guns for the seals are Iw-80 with suppresor and front grip favorite map on seals would be DEVILS ROAD SNIPER NOX or antendra

Guns for the mercs STG-77 with the goods front grip and suppresor ( loud and proud occasionaly) or the BARRET 50-CAL. favorite maps would be fault (harvestor for quick scope. Ya thats right i can do it know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weakness/Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness/Strength   Weakness/Strength Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weakness/Strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN-- :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: