BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN--

This is the homepage

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions

Go down 
+4
Admin
SS.SGT.CHICK
SS.SGT.DAN
SS.SGT.SCULPTED
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SS.SGT.CHICK
Ensign
Ensign

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 pm

yeah gernades I am not to fond of them, I am more of a run and gun type of person depending on the mood.
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.DAN
Senior Admiral
Senior Admiral
SS.SGT.DAN

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:22 pm

shotguns would be fun cuz it shows how good someone acctually is. and how they are not just lucky when the spray bullets
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyeyyes
White.Rabbitt

White.Rabbitt

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 pm

i have a question about making a topic, do you guys think itd be a good idea to make a topic called something like "Whos Online" or whatever and have people post on here how long they'll be on for incase someone goes on the fourm first before socom to see whats new and find-out whos been on or who is on, because not everyone stays on the fourm while they are playing, i know i dont alot of the time.

i cant decide if its a good idea or waste of time, so any feedback would be cool
- albino
Back to top Go down
SS.SGT.STRIFE

SS.SGT.STRIFE

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:00 pm

you guys and girls should rember any thing goes in a clan war excpt cheating and glitching ect . so we should practice with gernades whenever possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLACKWATER--SOCOM CLAN-- :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: